TurcMark / F200
Pulsed Fiber Lasers are renowned for their versatility with laser marking being one of the most popular applications..
Laser marking is the process where a material, which can be anything from ceramics, plastics, metals, LEDs, rubber, graphic composites, etc. is marked or labelled with a simple black mark, or in colour (depending upon the material).
||Yb: Fiber – SPI
|Beam Quality M2
|Max Peak Power (kW)
|Max Pulse Energy (mJ)
|Pulse Repetation Frequency Range
|Pulse Duration Range(ns)
|Output Power Stability %p-p
|Air Cooled or Water Cooled
||120 mm x 120 mm
||163 mm +/-2 mm
||AC 220V ± 10 %, 50Hz – For USA, 110 V +/- %5, 60Hz
|Ambient Temperature Range (°C)
||5 – 95 % RH (non condensation)
|Control System and Plug-In
||Windows-based software with PC
||Clamping Device, Rotary Axis, Class 1 Enclosure, Lens Options, Extraction Unit, X-Y Stage, Rotary Index, Autofocus, Auto Feeder
||300 mm x 300 mm
||420 mm ± 2
|* It varies according to the model and optional equipment.
Rotary stage is incorporated into the system to mark on cylindrical items like rings, bracelets and bearing. Our software ensures precise circular movement.
- High accuracy & outer diameters
- Maximum Ioad depends on application
- Pneumatic gripper for easy load/unload
A variety of toxic fumes and particles are generated when different materials are being lasered. Fume, dust and particles need to be removed to protect the operator and ensure the quality of application.
- Synchronized operation with the laser
- Additional HEPA Filter can be fitted to the fume extractor
- Lockable cabinet design
- Recycling of particles generated during the cutting and engraving processes on precious metals by collecting them in the tank
The clamping device minimizes movement of the part due to heat expansion which occurs during the marking and cutting process.
- Adjustable width
- Pneumatic clamps, 6 bar pressure
- Easy access to work area
- Encloses by laser safety glass providing protection against 1064 nm beam
- Drawer allows easy recovery of cut outs
You can engrave and cut objects from a metal sheet continously without repositioning the parts in every cycle.
- Pneumatic valves and motorized movement
- Faster process without stand by operator
- Non-stop process capability
- Drawer makes easy recovery of cut outs possible
XY Translation Stages
XY stage offers a much larger marking area (up to 500mm x 500mm). The travel requirements of the XY stages can be produced to any size and precision according to the requirements of the customer’s application.
Autofocus regulates the distance to the part which to be processed. The system can adjust the focus distance automatically with laser displacement sensor.
error: All rights reserved. You may not copy or modify those images, scripts, stylesheets, videos, animations, content.