HOW DOES LASER WELDING WORKS?
TYPES OF WELDING
TEE JOINT WELDING
LAP JOINT WELDING
CORNER JOINT WELDING
WHAT WE DO?
- We have manufactured and sold 150+ laser welding systems worldwide
- 15+ years of laser welding experience
- We have produced laser welding systems which are generated by Fiber, Disk and Nd:YAG Lasers
- We have installed systems for global brands
- We provide complete project-based automation solutions
Fiber Lasers are used in welding applications effectively by virtue of advanced technology.
SPI Fiber Lasers has variMODE, a switchable beam delivery feature which allows users to tailor and optimize the beam characteristics (including spot size and beam profile), specific to their needs.
With the higher power (1 kW – 12 kW) and CW (continuous wave) laser beams, it allows for a fast process time.
Trumpf Disk laser has very stable laser beam quality which has similar wavelength with Fiber laser.
With the Disk Laser technology, this allows for higher power (2 – 12 kW), with fast and non-problematic application opportunities when thick materials, and those with highly reflective surfaces, are needed to be processed.
Lamp pumped laser welding systems produced by Laser ISSE are effective in spot welding and seam welding applications due to the high peak powers that can be achieved.
Thanks to multiple output feature, it can be used in multiple systems with time sharing or power sharing. Addition to that Nd:YAG lasers can be used with Laserisse Handheld devices for manuel usage.
4 AXIS CNC
With integration of laser beam obtained from either Lamp Pumped (Nd:YAG ) or CW ( Fiber- Disk) Laser systems, and combined with CNC integration, it is capable of controlling 4 axis translation stages using fiber optic delivery cable.
- Custom design welding bed
- Servo CNC controlling system
- Teach mode option
- High accuracy motion
- Combines with;
6 AXIS CNC
With integration of laser beam obtained from either Lamp Pumped (Nd:YAG) or CW (Fiber- Disk) Laser systems, these Robots are capable of 6 axis movement via fiber optic cable.
- Multi axis positioners able to combine with robot to make full automation of laser welding operation.
- Robotic laser welding system is covered by welding cell which is provided laser safety protochol by IEC60825
- Able to use seam tracking sensor for laser welding path and laser welding penetration sensor for checking deepth of welding.
Available With: Nd:YAG LASER
Manual application of the laser beam obtained from Lamp Pumped (Nd:YAG) 300w and 600w systems without any automation and fixturing.
- Light weight
HANDHELD TORCH FEATURES
- Laser operates only when the operator uses the glasses, and the graphite touches the working material
- Graphite tips are designable specifically for the welding piece and easy to apply
- Provides economic solutions as fixturing is not required
- With its ergonomic design, it facilitates welding application in sections difficult to reach
- Time assist gas control allows for a cleaner surface to be obtained
- Multiple fiber path, can achieve energy sharing and time sharing
- Energy negative feedback laser control technology to achieve consistent welding effect
- Arbitrary waveform control technology to precisely control welding points formed by each pulse energy.
CLASS 1 SAFETY CELL DESIGNS
PIPE WELDING SYSTEM
TAILORED BLANK LASER WELDING SYSTEM
TWIN STATION CHIMNEY WELDING CELL
- VISION Welding Systems are popularly used for filler welds and mold repairs as they have the best selection of wire fed systems
- Obtained either from Lamp Pumped (Nd:YAG) or Fiber Laser.