HOW DOES LASER CUTTING WORKS?
Kitchenware & Professional Kitchens
Watch & Jewelry
Promotion & Gift
Drug and Medicines
Tool and Mold Making
WHAT WE DO?
- We have manufactured and sold 200+ laser cutting systems worldwide
- 15+ years of application experience
- We have produced laser cutting systems which are generated by Fiber ,CO2 and Disk Lasers
- We have installed systems for global brands
- We provide project-based automation solutions
LASER SAFETY EQUIPMENTS & CERTIFICATION
PLC & CONTROLLER
Fiber Lasers are used in cutting applications effectively by virtue of advanced technology.
SPI Fiber Lasers has variMODE, a switchable beam delivery feature which allows users to tailor and optimize the beam characteristics (including spot size and beam profile), specific to their needs.
With the higher power (1 kW – 12 kW) and CW (continuous wave) laser beams, it allows for a fast process time.
Trumpf Disk laser has very stable laser beam quality which has similar wavelength with Fiber laser.
With the Disk Laser technology, this allows for higher power (2 – 12 kW), with fast and non-problematic application opportunities when thick materials, and those with highly reflective surfaces, are needed to be processed.
CO2 lasers are advantageous when it comes to material types, with a flexibility to adapt to a wider range of materials.
With its wavelength of 10.6 µm (far end of infrared range), the CO2 lasers are perfectly suitable for the cutting of organic materials.
2D CUTTING SYSTEM
- 3000x1500mm / 4000x2000mm / 6000x2000mm Standart size cutting bed
- Fiber & Disk Laser Option
- Laser Power Range between 1kW-12kW
- Autofocus – Manual Focus Cutting Head Options
- Ramping Shuttle Table
- Advanded TurcCut New Generation HMI
- Metalix CAD/CAM Nesting
- Edge Detection Sensor
- Robotic Unloading Option
- Patented Back Reflection Sensor
COIL FED LASER CUTTING SYSTEM
- Closed Loop Siemens CNC Servo Control System
- Multi kW high speed & efficient Fiber and Disk laser
- High Accuracy Cutting
- Cut to line feature without shearing
- Custom Size Cutting Bed
- Rolling Cutting Table
- Class I Enclosure
- Sheet Edge Detection Sensor
- IEC60825 & FDA & CE approval
Robot for Unloading & Stacking
- Kuka HA series robots
- Schmalz & SMC vacuuming equipment
- Multi robot possibility
- Automatic Stacking
ROBOTIC CUTTING SYSTEMS
- Clean and high-quality cutting edge
- Increased productivity through reduced scrap and labor costs
- Low cost maintenance and consumables
- Maximum system flexibility thanks to robot mobility
- Designed to run without human intervention
- Easy and efficient to program, even complex paths and shapes
- Provides better precision, customization, speed and safety
- Optimal material utilization
ROBOTIC CUTTING SOFTWARE
- Parameters automatically adjusted regarding to material and thickness.
- Calculated tool-paths and robot movements can be verified with simulation.
- Robot paths and laser parameters can be easily calculated on the offline CAM and simulation software.
- Step data can be loaded, and paths can be determined from edges or faces of CAD data.
CO2 LASER CUTTING SYSTEM
- Laserisse also produces CO2 laser cutting systems for different materials eg, wood, plastic ranges, leather etc, except metal.
- The main goal is to reach highest performance and accuracy of cutting
- The system is design for modern industry with enclosure options.
- Rofin CO2 metal tube is always used in TurcCut™ CO2 laser cutting machines.
- User freindly HMI
- Customized cutting bed size
- Laser power range is 150W, 230W, 300W, 450W & 600W