HOW DOES LASER CLEANING WORKS?
Laser cleaning is an exciting new laser process where contaminants, debris or impurities (e.g. carbon, silicon and rubber) are removed from the surface of a material by way of laser irradiation. Not only is this a low-cost solution, it is also the most environmentally friendly application technique compared to the conventional cleaning processes which are widely used in many industries around the world.
Laser coating removal is an ablative process whereby laser energy is focused and absorbed by the surface, resulting in vaporization of the coating with minimal effect to the underlying level. This process can be applied to various materials including metal, plastics, composites as well as glass.
WHAT WE DO?
- We have manufactured and sold 1000+ Pulsed Laser Systems worldwide.
- 15+ years of laser application experience.
- We produce Laser Cleaning systems generated by Fiber, CO2 and Diode Lasers.
- We offer project-based production line solutions.
- We are a leading company in the use of Pulsed Lasers for cleaning applications.
- We provide a wide range of systems for laser cleaning including;
- Robotic Laser Cleaning Systems
- Cartesian Laser Cleaning Systems
- Manual Laser Cleaning Systems
- Custom Design OEM Laser Cleaning Systems
Fiber lasers are highly effective in cleaning applications by means of advanced technology.
With a 1064nm Pulse laser beams, it allows for a faster process time & low operational costs.
Diode lasers deliver excellence in quality, with laser powers extending into a multi-kilowatt range.
Stable processes through integration ensures active laser power control for highest precision, reproducible results.
CO2 lasers are advantageous when it comes to material types, with a flexibility to adapt to a wider range of materials.
With its wavelength of 10.6 µm (far end of infrared range), the CO2 lasers are perfectly suitable for the cleaning of organic material surfaces.