“Laserisse Laser Technologies Seçkin Birzat and Selahattin Burak Çelikkaya Collective Sti.” (hereinafter referred to as “Laserisse Laser Technologies” ) in accordance with Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”), Transfer of your processed personal data, collection methods of your personal data and legal reason, KVKK art. We would like to inform and enlighten you about your other rights listed in 11.
Within the scope of the purposes described below; we will be able to process, save, store, classify, update and disclose/transfer to third parties in cases permitted by the legislation and/or limited to the purpose for which they are processed, in accordance with the law and honesty rules.
DATA SPEAKER and REPRESENTATIVE
In accordance with the law, “Istanbul Thrace Free Zone, Ferhatpaşa SB. Mah., Ali Riza Efendi Cad. No: 26/2B1 Çatalca/İstanbul/Turkey”, “Laserisse Laser Technologies Seçkin Birzat and Selahattin Burak Çelikkaya Kollektif Şti.” Data Controller.
Your Personal Data Processed:
Your Personal Data is processed securely in accordance with the Law in order to provide a more appropriate service in accordance with legal obligations or in the business and transactions of the Company.
In this context, the following types of data categories are collected as personal data, but not limited to these types:
|Credential||Written in your ID card; Name, surname, mother’s name, father’s name, place of birth, date of birth, marital status, religion, blood type, registered province, district and neighborhood and the information written on your identity card without being limited to these.|
|Contact Information||Requested from you or given by you in order to be able to communicate with you; your contact data such as home phone number, mobile phone number, residential address or other address information, e-mail address.|
|Personal Information||· Copy of identity card,
· For example the population Register,
· Certificate of residence,
· Health report,
· Diploma copy,
· Criminal record,
· Passport photograph,
· Document declaring family status,
· Military status certificate,
· Business Contract / Service Contract,
· SSI employment entry declaration,
· Your criminal record (criminal record),
· Information and documents related to your health status.
|Professional Experience||· Diploma information, courses attended, in-service training information, certificates, etc.|
|Bank Account Information (Finance)||· Bank account number, IBAN number, other bank card information.|
|Resume Info||· Your education information, school information about your education, certificate information, education status and information about your education written in your CV or requested by Laserisse Lazer Teknolojileri or given by you,
· Place, date and duration information regarding your work experience, written in your CV or requested by Laserisse Lazer Teknolojileri, or given by you, information about your previous job and task, any information about your work experience,
· Your photograph written in your CV or requested by Laserisse Lazer Teknolojileri or given by you,
· Your driver’s license written in your CV or requested by Laserisse Lazer Teknolojileri or given by you, and the information in your driver’s license,
· Information about your references and references written in your CV or requested by Laserisse Lazer Teknolojileri or given by you.
· Hobbies, smoking and alcohol use information on your CV,
|Physical Space Security (Visitor Information)|
|Health Data||· All kinds of health information and data (disability information, blood type information, personal health information, etc.)|
|Criminal Conviction Data||· Criminal record information obtained while creating the personal file,|
|Client Transaction||· Invoice, promissory note, check information, information on box office receipts, order information, request information,|
|Legal Action||· Information in correspondence with judicial authorities, such as information in the case file,|
|Marketing||· Past service information, survey, cookie records, information obtained through campaign work.|
|Location Data||· Location information of its location,|
|Transaction Security||· IP address information, website login and exit information, password and password information,|
|Association and Foundation Membership Information||Association and foundation membership information in the CV,|
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
In order for you to benefit from the services we offer as Laserisse Laser Technologies, your personal data is subject to your explicit consent and/or KVKK art. It is processed depending on the other cases stipulated in 5/2. Personal data processing purposes of Laserisse Laser Technologies;
- Ensuring that our company activities are carried out in accordance with company procedures or relevant legislation,
- Fulfilling the requirements of commercial activities carried out by our company,
- Execution of Goods / Services Production and Operation Processes
- Determining the commercial, operational and business strategies of our company; determination of suitable products, projects and services,
- Planning and realizing customer-specific sales and marketing activities (Analysis of preferences, tastes and needs of our guests and customers with commercial electronic message approval, and providing special promotion, opportunity and benefit to the guest/customer,)
- Evaluation of requests and complaints
- Execution of the works carried out with our business partners in sectors that differ according to needs and management of reference relations,
- Fulfilling the information sharing, reporting and informing obligations stipulated by the Public Institutions and all authorities,
- Fulfilling the information and document retention obligations arising from the legal legislation,
- Executing our finance, communication, market research and purchasing operations,
- In order to manage our legal processes and to provide you with uninterrupted better and reliable service, personal data will be processed within the terms and purposes of processing specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No. 6698.
METHOD OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
Your personal data is collected by our Company through different channels (offices and other physical environments where you can contact Laserisse Lazer Technologies’ factories, subcontractors or business partners, call center, web, websites and similar electronic transaction platforms, social media or other public channels). or other group companies or other people and organizations with which they are contracted, in written, oral, audio or video recording or other physical or electronic media, etc.).
We process your personal data, which we collect in accordance with the above methods, based on one or more of the following legal reasons:
- Your explicit consent,
- The laws and regulations in force in the Republic of Turkey require processing (Law of Obligations, Commercial Law, Labor Law, OHS Regulation, Tax Procedure Law, Consumer Law, etc.)
- When you are unable to express your consent due to actual impossibility, it is compulsory for the protection of your person or someone else’s life or bodily integrity,
- It is necessary for the performance of the contract we have concluded with you or your company,
- It is necessary to process your personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations,
- Your personal data has been made public by you,
- Necessary for the exercise or protection of our legal or contractual rights as a company,
- The processing of your personal data is necessary for our legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
For detailed information, see the “Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy”.
THE PARTY TO THE TRANSFER OF THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATAR AND PURPOSE OF TRANSMISSION
Your personal data is kept by our company in accordance with the law and the rules of honesty, accurately and, when necessary, for up-to-date, specific, clear and legitimate purposes, in connection with the purpose for which it is processed, limited and measured, in accordance with the principles of keeping it for the period required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which it is processed. processed.
Your personal data; In order to continue our company’s activities and business processes, our business partners, group companies, free zone directorate, our company’s consultants or solution partners, our suppliers, insurance companies, notary public, banks and financial institutions, legal, financial institutions consultancy, tax etc. to our consultancy firms, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals, from which we receive support in similar fields, domestic and/or abroad storage, archiving, information technology support (server, hosting, software, cloud computing, etc.) that process personal data on behalf of our company. Personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law no.
Data Processing Time and Retention Period:
Your personal data, limited to the purposes specified in this Clarification Text; It will be processed in compliance with the data processing and timeout periods in all relevant laws and other legal regulations to which our Company and its headquarters and units are subject. In case of changes in the laws regarding data processing periods, the new determined periods will be taken as basis.
As a requirement of the purpose-limitation principle, your personal data is processed for a limited period of time that requires the fulfillment of the purposes described in this Clarification Text and in any case in accordance with the practices of the Company and the practices of commercial life, and after the expiry of the deadlines, they are deleted, destroyed or anonymized.
RIGHTS OF THE RELATED PERSON whose PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
As a personal data owner, we declare that you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Law:
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Request information about personal data if it has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Request the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting the notification of these processes to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Demanding the removal of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Your personal data that we collect and process must be accurate and up-to-date when necessary in accordance with Article 4 of the Personal Data Processing Law No. 6698. Therefore, in case of any change in your personal data, you can report your current and accurate personal information through the methods specified below.
IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR REQUESTS
In case of a written request;
A wet-signed copy of the “KVKK Application Form” available on our website (https://laserisse.com/tr/) shows that you are authorized to make an application for the rights listed in Article 11, personally or with a document identifying your identity, and it must be notarized. with a power of attorney, or through a notary public “Istanbul Trakya Free Zone, Ferhatpaşa SB. Mah., Ali Riza Efendi Cad. No: 26/2B1 Çatalca/Istanbul/Turkey”.
In case of electronic request;
By signing the KVKK Application Form with an electronic or mobile signature with a “secure electronic signature” certificate defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070, to our Company’s Registered Electronic Mail (KEP) address, or to the electronic mail address you have previously notified to our Company and registered in our systems. You can send it to the e-mail address of “firstname.lastname@example.org” by using the mail address.
In order for the above-mentioned application to be accepted as a valid application, in the application pursuant to the Communiqué on Application Procedures to the Data Controller;
- Name, surname and signature if the application is written,
- For citizens of the Republic of Turkey, T.R. identification number, nationality for foreigners, passport number or identification number, if any,
- Notificationprincipal place of residence or workplace address,
- E-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification, if any,
- Subject of the request,
information is required. Otherwise, the application will not be considered as a valid application. In the applications to be made without filling out the application form, the issues listed here must be conveyed to the Company in full.
(Additional verifications (such as sending a message to your registered e-mail address, calling) may be requested by us in order to determine whether the application belongs to you and to protect your rights. A special authorized power of attorney is required.)
Your requests to our company will be answered in writing or electronically, as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of your request.
LASERISSE LASER TECHNOLOGIES
Address : Istanbul Thrace Free Zone, Ferhatpasa SB. Mah., Ali Riza Efendi Cad. No: 26/2B1 Çatalca/Istanbul/Turkey Tel : +90 212 671 15 64
Email : email@example.com
Addon : Application Form